|You Are Animal|
Saturday, February 25, 2006
Thursday, February 23, 2006
Glen Phillips, one of my very favorite singer/songwriters of all time now has a Blogger page! You MUST hear him sing! He was the lead singer for Toad the Wet Sprocket back in the day, and has been putting out wonderful music on his own since then. I preach the Gospel of Glen to everyone who will listen...can I get a what what?
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Cheney's got a gun....I know it's old news now, but Steven Tyler will forever be linked with Cheney in my mind. Only about 6 years seperate them in age, but the spandex and scarves make it more like dog years. I'll take sex, drugs and rock and roll over lying men in suits any day.
Friday, February 17, 2006
Life has gotten very busy the last few weeks. Here are a few things I've learned:
- The loss of a pet always leaves a hole in your family...even if that hole is rat shaped.
- Driving from the coast of South Carolina to the St. Louis area in one day is a long drive, no matter how many times you tell yourself that it's just a "hop, skip, and a jump".
- Good health is precious and easily taken for granted.
- Being the "coat watcher" is a blessing when your sitting on a hard floor.
- A wonderful husband is a gift. A mother-in-law who's willing to step into your place for a few days to help keep all the plates spinning and balls rolling is like getting a wonderful free bonus gift.
- There really is no place like home.
The photo above was taken in my sister's back yard in South Carolina. They have a marsh view and the live oaks and Spanish moss are beautiful.