Friday, March 24, 2006

Birthdays really are nice.


Thanks to all of my family and friends that remembered little old me on my birthday. I made the crew take me out to eat Imo's pizza. I'm the only one in the family that likes it, and the last time we had it was for my birthday LAST year!!! BWAAAHAHAHAHA!!! Being queen for a day makes me absolutely giddy with power!

As you can see from the ginormous candles on the cake, I am 44 years old (or young, as all the old people say), but I prefer to think of it as 22 folded in half.

Ciao baby.

2 comments:

needlefingers said...

But you don't blog a day over 29! Hee!

(That's the blog translation for "You don't look a day over 29")

Nan said...

Did someone eat the icing off the end of your name...

Happy Birthday from Cat . Oops, it happened to me, too!