Saturday, April 08, 2006

Yes, please.

You Belong in London
You belong in London, but you belong in many cities... Hong Kong, San Francisco, Sidney. You fit in almost anywhere.And London is diverse and international enough to satisfy many of your tastes. From curry to Shakespeare, London (almost) has it all!


I've actually been to London and LOVED it! The things we consider old and historic here in the USA don't even hold a candle to what the Europeans have. It's also true that while I was there, I kept thinking of all the OTHER places I'd like to go...

3 comments:

Nan said...

Kim, I can't get there from the link. I'm probably not meant to travel.

musicgeek said...

Sorry Cate, I think I got it fixed, even though I'm pretty HTML illiterate!

Nan said...

I got Dublin when I took the quiz, but I think I'd like London as well.