Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Gobble gobble, baby!

The baking has commenced. The tally so far:

-1 batch white chocolate-macadamia cookies
-2 pumpkin pies
-1 rhubarb pie
-1 batch Brickle drop cookies (on deck, ready to be baked)

Still have more to make...hope it all gets done.

I also want to get the worst dirty bits of the house put in order before we head out for all the thanks that just keep givin'. I know, I know...it'll be there when I get back. I've heard it all before. I just hate coming home to a mess. There. I said it. I've become my mother.

I'll make sure everyone has decent underwear on too.

4 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Wow, you are soooo crafty and you bake! I bow to you!

Sounds like big plans are brewing for the holiday and most involve sugar! Gotta love it. Those cookies look amazing!

musicgeek said...

Oh yeah, much eating and fun planned. We've got to make room for two, count 'em TWO, T-day feasts. We're also going to have a party for Levi (our nephew), 'cuz he's the USAC Sprint car National Champ!!! Sorry, I just wanted to say that one more time!

Jennifer said...

are brickle cookies the ones with toffee bits in them?! they should smashing, either way.

if you're turning into your mother, it just means you're going to get even more fun in your old age and wear festive animal print things!

Ragged Around the Edges said...

We are doing two meals also. I think the trick is pacing!